my fat mom wogging anti-diet whole foods blog

• I guess mine won't be a very "traditional" diet blog because I have found when I diet I hate it. I do atkins and lose weight great but crave yogurt, I do south beach cus I get yogurt and hate that I have to use "low cal" foods, I try Mediterranean diet and gag over the amount of fish.

I can't win.

So I am doing the anti-diet. I am eating whole foods only, healthy fats, combining principles from Weston Price, Michael Pollan and Tosca Reno. I imagine that this way will work as I am careful and eat what I love to eat, just less. I guess that is a novel concept for me lol!

And exercise. I love exercise. Except this week. I don't like it when its rainy and cold

Hmmm Just saw that I can't post my blog because I don't have enough posts here. It is listed on my profile though! Its through BlogSpot and title is fatmomwogging

yes wogging... I try jogging but its more like waddling and walking and so... im Wogging
  • Welcome and love your sense of humor -- one of the greatest dieting tools that gets little to no credit for being the best tool in the arsenal!
  • I look forward to following your blog! Your food/diet philosophy makes perfect sense to me and Couch to 5K is the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • I love how your children are your "cheerleaders"! You make it sound like they are helping you, but really you are also instilling in them a love of exercise! That is so important!
  • Thanks guys! I have to have a sense of humor... if I can't laugh at myself who do I laugh at? My kids are awesome cheerleaders.... well... unless its cold and raining and they would rather have popcorn and a movie
  • Great blog