Habits I hope to keep when I phase out

• Now that I am close to phasing out, I am really really hoping to keep these healthy habits I have learned on IP:

1) Taking a lunchbox of celery, peppers etc whenever I am going to be gone for a few hours.
    2) Making my own dressings-- SO EASY ! ( even ceasar!)
    3) Trying new recipes-- NOT desserts from Pinterest like before, but yummy, healthy ones!!
    4) Using a protein shake as coffee creamer-- bye bye carnation high fructose french vanilla, forever!!
    5) Ordering healthy meals at restaurants.
    6? Buying and roasting or stir frying tons of veggies every week.
    7) Cauliflower, cauliflower, cauliflower- enough said!
    8) Pre-planning my meals and snacks.

OK, now it's in writing for all the world to see!
  • LIKE!

How do you make Caesar dressing???
  • Quote: Now that I am close to phasing out, I am really really hoping to keep these healthy habits I have learned on IP:

1) Taking a lunchbox of celery, peppers etc whenever I am going to be gone for a few hours.
    2) Making my own dressings-- SO EASY ! ( even ceasar!)
    3) Trying new recipes-- NOT desserts from Pinterest like before, but yummy, healthy ones!!
    4) Using a protein shake as coffee creamer-- bye bye carnation high fructose french vanilla, forever!!
    5) Ordering healthy meals at restaurants.
    6? Buying and roasting or stir frying tons of veggies every week.
    7) Cauliflower, cauliflower, cauliflower- enough said!
    8) Pre-planning my meals and snacks.

OK, now it's in writing for all the world to see!

Great ideas! Me too for all of those...especially #4 and #7!
  • Here is the Caesar dressing:
    1 garlic clove, minced, 1/4 c vinegar, 1/4 c olive oil, 1 t Dijon, dash Tabasco * juice of half a lemon, 1 t stevia
    Put all ingredients in a jar and shake to combine!

Sometimes I add anchovies and 2 egg yolks and make in a blender, and one day will add parmesan cheese back in!
  • There are some foods that I am planning to give up forever. Those include potatoes (I find that I like rutabagus better) and pasta. I had diabetes before I lost my nearly 100 pounds, and pasta is just not worth what it does to my blood sugar. I'll keep bread in my diet but only "special" bread, not just everyday bread to keep your sandwich together. I'm wondering if during maintenance I will be able to have more than one restricted item in a day. I am keeping the bars in my life as a candy substitute but boy would I like to have 2 of them per day! I guess I will figure that out later! I am keeping the puddings in my diet as well because of the great shakes I have learned to make out of them. Who needs ice cream? Not this girl! : )