Picture Day at work!

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • whoa. that is all.
  • Holy moly! You look fabulous - before and after! All of my photos are just snapshots - and poor ones at that. I hated being in front of the camera.

You're where I want to be one day. I'll get there! You are living proof that there's hope for all of us! Thanks for sharing. You really are beautiful!
  • Wow, what a transformation...really! I knew there would be a big difference with that much progress, but I was still shocked when I scrolled down to your after picture. Congratulations on all your hard work -- it has really paid off!
  • Thanks all!!! Gosh, I wish we could have one big meet up. I know there would be tears involved. I wish I could personally hug everyone one of you.

It's been a really special night for me to hear all of your great words. I also post on Reddit Loseit and the response between the 2 forums has been overwhelming.
  • You were beautiful before and even more gorgeous now!!!

• WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! You look so great!!! (Before AND After!!!)
  • Quote:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!

Like, wow. Know what I LOVE about that second? There is just sooo much "you" there.
  • The wait was worth it! You look so amazing... def needed an update photo for the company!
  • Woah !! You look fabulous !!!!
  • You look AMAZING!!!!!! Congrats!!!
  • You looked cute before and you look cute now I have to say, you look so calm and confident in the second picture, I think that is almost why you look so different, if that makes sense. Like you look more grown up? Anyway, congrats, beautiful picture.
  • Holy Moly! I think even if I knew you and hadn't seen you in a long time, I probably wouldn't recognize you. I would be like "why is this chick talking to me like we know each other?" What a great job you've done. I'm inspired! Thank you for sharing!
  • Wow! What a change! You have done an incredible job.
  • Wow! You are gorgeous!
  • What an inspiration you are!!! We took pictures for fun today at work today and I've been cringing at the ones my co-worker is blasting on Facebook. Someday it really will be great to be proud of seeing myself in a picture. You look so amazing. Love the hair!!