One Reason To Stay On Plan Today~May

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • I'm staying on plan because I'm starting medical school in the fall, and I need to get my habits in order before my life becomes more stressful.
  • I'm staying on plan because this is the closest I've ever been to entering Onederland.
    (Even though staying on plan is especially difficult today. I've been having weird cravings all day... *sigh*)
  • I will stay on plan because even though i seem to be suffering through a plateau, the only way to break it is to stay on plan.
  • I'm staying on plan because I want to break thru to the 170s, I must break thru!
  • i will stay on plan today because the alternative is not worth considering.
  • I'm staying on plan because today is day 20. Only 10 more days until I hit my first mini-goal.
  • I will stay on plan today because I am 4 lbs away from my university "high weight". I want to be back in a weight zone that I remember!
  • Because I am seeing results and I want that to continue.
  • i will stay on plan because if i keep stringing successful days together i will eventually break through this plateau.
  • I will stay on plan because it is the only way i will break through this plateau.
  • I will stay on plan because i have invested too much in my health to do otherwise.
  • Because I am worth a healthier life style
  • I will stay on plan because it's DAY 23. Only seven more days until I hit my first mini-goal!
  • I will stay on plan because if i can go to dim sum and stay on plan i should be able to do it in any situation!
  • Staying on plan and hoping (for the 4th week in a row) to be out of the 200s. Previous 3 weeks were 200.6, 200.8 and 200.2. I'm so over it!