On Plan Thread Apr. 29 - May 5

• This is the place to post your daily menus.
    Cheers to another week on plan!!!
  • Phase 1.5 (Fruit, no grain)

Greek yogurt w/ vanilla, 1/3 banana slices & crushed peanuts

Glass of Skim Milk
    Cherry Tomatoes

Turkey Deli Rolls w/ mustard
    Carrot sticks
    Tangerine
    Pudding
    Diet Dr. Pepper

GIGANTIC Chicken Caesar Salad w/ romain, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, chicken, TBacon & Renees Garlic Lovers dressing
    Glass of Skim Milk

Cauliflower w/ Ranch (when muncie later on)
  • Tuesday April 30th
    Phase 1

Atkins Caramel Nut Chew Bar
    Raw Almonds

Turkey Rolls
    Celery Sticks
    Light Cream Cheese
    Sugar Free Jello
    Sprite Zero

Bold Habanero Almonds

Chicken Fajitas, chicken, peppers and black beans, fat free sour cream
  • My breakfast was so yummy, I just had to report it

B: WW English muffin with cream cheese (1/2 oz?), avocado, tomato, onion, and fresh ground sea salt and pepper
    S: veggies and hummus
    L: black beans and rice
    D: grilled steak and veggies +/- rice, maybe beet salad
  • I was kind of lazy today, I didn't want to put any effort into eating LOL. I also decided to do an extra week of phase 1, just to be sure I've kicked my cravings in the tush.

B: No-carb vanilla protein shake
    S1: A few almonds
    L: Really yummy turkey cobb salad from Publix. Left out most of the the guacamole and picked out the cheese since I'm sure it was full fat.
    S2: celery with natural peanut butter.
    D: we're having "burgers," ground sirloin patties with lowfat cheese, ranch, and some slived avocado. Also making zucchini chips at my mom's request.
  • Hi everyone. I've been working lots of hours, and exhausted. Got into sweets, from fatigue, but still lost a pound or two I had gained. Definately some water - could tell, you know.

I just committed to lose 8lbs in May.

Thurs plan:
    bkfst: Yogurt
    Lunch: turkey, raw veggies
    Snack: cheese
    Dinner: tuna or sardines, spin casserole, more veggies
    Snack: fruit
  • Been absent, but still on plan.
    Phase 1.5 (fruit, no grain)

Eggs (x2) scrambled w/ brocolli & rf cheddar
    Glass of skim milk

Celery w/ pb

Salad w/ romaine, cucumber, red onion, tangerine slices, rf sharp cheddar, almond slivers & italian vinegarette

Turkey kielbasa
    Cherry tomatoes
    Greek yogurt w/ vanilla

Cheese string
  • Hey, where is everyone, I'm absent too. Doing ok.
  • Hey, Lisi. It's the weekend and the board is always a bit slow. Check in on the daily thread and meet a few posters.

I've been away too. I have one more week of teaching and I hope -- and plan -- to have more time here after Friday. Please stick around. I've seen so many people join, and then the board is slow and they go away. Dear veterans! Please post a day or two if you can, so that newbies will know how to do things, and the good things that await them in Phase 2.
  • I have not had much free time this week, boss is away at work, which means alot of extra responsibilities fall on my shoulders.
    Plan wise, I have been good...save for a square of milk chocolate earlier today & the corn I had at dinner earlier in the week.

Phase 1.5 (fruit, no grain)

Greek Yogurt
    Celery w/ pb

Almond flour cookie w/ nsa raspberry jam
    Glass of skim milk

Veggie soup

Steak
    Brocolli
    Green Beans
    Glass of Skim Milk

Pepper Strips w/ranch (and maybe a few baby carrots thrown into the mix) <-- Snack for later
  • I will stick around. I don't have the patience anymore to find the threads I should be on. I'm on the computer a lot.......though. So thanks for your replys.

I've been talking to a friend who is doing Dukan. I'm afraid to cut fiber completely. But anyway, it is getting me to reduce the carbs. I'm slipping a little, but still better.

I made a huge egg/veggie bake, to last the week, we had a lot of eggs around.

Oh - maybe I should be on Monday's thread.......