Trick to relieve bloating???

• (Slight TMI ahead)

Okay here's the situation. My lady cycle will be here either tonight or tomorrow or something. I think I had way too much salt yesterday. I woke up to weighing 1 pound more than I know I do and my stomach was out a little. AND I drank 6 cups of water just this morning and.... NOT A DROP CAME BACK OUT!!! It's kinda freaking me out. And I would like the number to drop tomorrow morning. Help?

Just so you know I drank so much water in an attempt to relieve the bloating. I tired 2.... didn't work.... 4.... didn't work.... and then 6... didn't work....
  • aside from taking a water pill there really isn't much you can do. I dont advocate taking them btw..just saying. Perhaps you should relax a bit and dont worry until tommarrow comes ! you will have gone by then if you drank 6 glasses of water !
  • Quote: aside from taking a water pill there really isn't much you can do. I dont advocate taking them btw..just saying. Perhaps you should relax a bit and dont worry until tommarrow comes ! you will have gone by then if you drank 6 glasses of water !
    I do take water pills but they are herbal not filled any chemicals (My mom is afraid of giving me those because back when I was anorexic I abused them as well as laxatives and she doesn't want me to get hurt. I wouldn't do it now but I prefer the herbal anyways) and I prefer drinking green tea as my "water pill" but it's not always at hand.

The water pill is actually starting to kick in now... I am so impatient xD
  • I don't think anything's ever really helped me. I have taken diuretics and I feel a sense of urgency to pee, but I don't know that I actually pee significantly more. I've basically had to learn to live with it...but I love that morning when I wake up and I'm suddenly down 5 pounds again! My body just has to be ready to get rid of the fluid, I guess.
  • Quote: I don't think anything's ever really helped me. I have taken diuretics and I feel a sense of urgency to pee, but I don't know that I actually pee significantly more. I've basically had to learn to live with it...but I love that morning when I wake up and I'm suddenly down 5 pounds again! My body just has to be ready to get rid of the fluid, I guess.
    Sometimes it works for me sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes they do just that-make me feel the need to pee but then then I sit down... NOTHING. Waste of my time lol And yes I LOVE the mornings! It's like magic!!!
  • When I feel bloated I drink a cup of warm water with a little lemon juice in it. It usually helps.
  • Try drinking black coffee, or if your calories allow it, some coca-cola. Should cause the water to pass right out of you.