Losing the Big Picture

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Does anyone else feel like they are losing the big picture? You can get so wrapped up with your current goals that you forget where you came from.

Today I posted a progress picture on facebook, but then remembered that I still have the dress from my "before" picture.
    I don't think the results are crazy dramatic, but it definitely helps put things back in perspective. I've done well. Bravo.

Does anyone else have any progress pictures they would like to post so that you can remind yourself how awesome you are?

(P.S. You're totally awesome even without progress pictures.)
  • I keep looking at the before picture and thinking I accidentally stretched it out, but I look at my face and the minnie ears and they aren't skewed at all.

I'm pretty sure my boobs are shrinking. Fine with me! (They look like they were gobbling on that dress in my honeymoon).
    First picture- Honeymoon, October 2012. Progress Picture- 5 minutes ago.

Also, I'm beginning to think I will always have big calves. I'd prefer not to, but I imagine some athletes would die for my calves.
  • um, Lunar. Guess, what. That change IS pretty crazy dramatic!! You look great!
  • Lunar you loony.. you HAVE shrunk!! Well Done!!
  • You are so pretty, Lunar. Gorgeous smile and hair to die for. You look awesome in that color magenta dress too!
  • Did I tell you that I cut my hair? I donated it in honor of my mom's first chemo treatment.

Is honor the right word? I cut it to support my mom's fierceness?

My smile...I get it from my mom.
  • Yes, you did tell me about your haircut, your hair looks so good no matter long, short, curly or straight (mine only goes one way lol).

You are so generous in your life and with us. And your mom is beautiful too. She raised a wonderful daughter!
  • Thank you, Elvis! You are too! I love sharing my life with you all. You are my community and with your support I feel like I am capable of doing awesome things.
  • Um....Yes, I do. And wow! The transformation is crazy dramatic! I can see your relaxed, comfortable confidence coming from the "after". And It's awesome you donated your hair! You have helped someone so much!
  • Lunar you fox! Beautiful lady. I think it's so awesome you donated your hair such a great cause.
  • Quote: I can see your relaxed, comfortable confidence coming from the "after".
    That's probably from my pilates instructor saying "shoulders down, relax the shoulders, shoulders down, relax the shoulders" over and over during class every week.
  • You're gorgeous, Lunar - just like your mama!
  • [QUOTE=lunarsongbird;4720665]That's probably from my pilates instructor saying "shoulders down, relax the shoulders, shoulders down, relax the shoulders" over and over during class every week. [/QUOTE

LOL! Maybe but I rather think it's your pride at a job well done showing through!
  • That's amazing...and you're Mom sounds like a rock star! Best of luck with her treatments!

And you can totally tell in your before and after pictures, you look more at ease in the second photo.