Just Got An Awesome Compliment!

• My friend who has been heavy for many years has been motivated by my success and wants to work out and get in shape.

When I started, I was in a lot of pain, way out of shape, and miserable. She is at the same place. She works standing on her feet 8 hours a day and has constant shin splints and heel spurs.

My friend makes these amazing rice packs that are the perfect size/weight for shin splint use, and my friend wants to buy one, too.

She just messaged me and said that she is hating how much she hurts especially since she is wanting to work out now. And she ended the message saying she wants to be like me!

That is such a compliment, and it makes me feel super good to know that she has been inspired to start working out.

I told her she is on her way to being like me, since she is doing the 30 day squat challenge and getting her rice pack!

I sent her an article that gives ideas on how to ease the pain of shin splints and heel spurs at home, since her appointment is not for another few weeks. I hope it gives her some relief!!
  • That is great! She see's you as a role model
    You should be proud of yourself

Roo2
  • Congrats, RavenWolf!! I agree, what an awesome compliment. What a helpful friend you are.
  • It's funny, because I never imagined anyone would ever look up to me, or see me as a role model. If just one person gets inspired to become more healthy by watching me become more healthy it would be amazing.

If I could "share" the feel good feelings I have since I started losing the weight and getting more fit, I'd so be giving it away! I can't wait to see her be successful, and will back her every step of the way!
  • Quote: It's funny, because I never imagined anyone would ever look up to me, or see me as a role model. If just one person gets inspired to become more healthy by watching me become more healthy it would be amazing.

If I could "share" the feel good feelings I have since I started losing the weight and getting more fit, I'd so be giving it away! I can't wait to see her be successful, and will back her every step of the way!

Like!
  • That's such an awesome feeling to be an inspiration! Helps you keep going!
  • Way to go Raven Wolf! And kudos to your friend for wanting to make a change.
  • Yay! It is a good compliment!
  • This is so fantastic!
  • Awww. that's awesome! Good for you!~