DietBet

• I'm doing a DietBet right now with Sunshine's Journey to 199 on Facebook. Not sure if you ladies have heard of this concept, but you pay your bet and work toward losing 4% of your body weight (8.6 pounds for me! Yikes!). At the end of 4 weeks, those who lose get to split the pot.

I haven't had much luck losing weight in the past so I am hoping I can keep the motivation to lose 8.6 pounds in the next 4 weeks.
  • i'm in one now! it has about 2 weeks left and I'm almost at my 4%! having money on the line definitely makes it way easier to stay motivated! good luck!
  • Ive lost 3 pounds already.
  • Good luck! That sounds fun! I am to chicken to bet my money though, even if I am losing!
  • I want to try this with my girl friends! Thanks for sharing it!!
  • A coworker suggested this to me, I think I'll sign up for one soon, sounds exciting!!!
  • I signed up for one too. I'm a bit skeptical, but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. Do you know what people typically get? Double their money or?
  • Quote: I signed up for one too. I'm a bit skeptical, but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. Do you know what people typically get? Double their money or?
    I think the pot is split between the winners less the site fee