Whatcha wearing today?

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • I am wearing my home dress right now) it is of biiiiiig size and soooo comfortable)) hope to wear those tiny jeans i bought a year ago soon))haha
  • For work lack dress pants and a black fitted tee with daisies on it. Now I'm in my pj's - my senior class shirt and some pajama shorts.
  • Munchy-I got it at Ross! My fav place for finds The brand is Sharagano, I looked it up online and they seem to have a lot of cute designs. Your outfits always sound so fashionable by the way
  • My outfit for work today. I love this dress! I got it for $8 on sale at kmart, part of Nicki Minaj's collection. And one of my kitties made a guest appearance.

• Quote: Munchy-I got it at Ross! My fav place for finds The brand is Sharagano, I looked it up online and they seem to have a lot of cute designs. Your outfits always sound so fashionable by the way
    Thank you! I really do love that dress - I'll check out the brand and see if I can pick up a few items. I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and buy things that I wouldn't normally wear with the help of my six year old "fashion consultant." LOL
  • Black and white stripped mini dress with tall white wedges
  • When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was a joke. It made me laugh because I had an early morning call many years ago and the guy said this to me. I laughed and hung up. Anyway, right now I am in my pjs, lol. This is what I live in once I am home, most days, lol.

MELARIE...love the dress!
  • Grey trackies and an orange/pinky turtleneck.