Come forth with your motivation....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Let's post some motivational things today.
    I just saw this picture and fell in love with it:

• Oh I like that lunar! (pinning it now )

• And this
  • My personal favourite!

• Attachment 44458
  • Quote: My personal favourite!

Hahahaha! Love it!
  • My main motivator is my experience helping my mom out and watching her struggle with the diabetes. Every time I begin to feel bad for myself because I can't eat dessert...I think of her, and how limiting my sweets is a small price to pay to stay out of a wheelchair.
  • This one has always been on my mind since I first read it......

• awesome thread! love these pics!!!! thanks for sharing!
  • Hahaha, the unicorn is awesome.
  • At day's first light have in readiness, against disinclination to leave your bed, the thought that 'I am rising for the work of man.' - Marcus Aurelius

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

All good things are wild and free. - Henry David Thoreau

I have a beach body. It’s this one, the one I take to the beach. - Lesley Kinzel

I disregard the proportions, the measures, the tempo of the ordinary world. I refuse to live in the ordinary world as ordinary women. To enter ordinary relationships. I want ecstasy. I am a neurotic — in the sense that I live in my world. I will not adjust myself to the world. I am adjusted to myself. - Anaïs Nin

It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. - Edmund Hillary

I am so beautiful, sometimes people weep when they see me. And it has nothing to do with what I look like really, it is just that I gave myself the power to say that I am beautiful, and if I could do that, maybe there is hope for them too. And the great divide between the beautiful and the ugly will cease to be. Because we are all what we choose. - Margaret Cho

• I also LOVE LOVE LOVE to watch this when I need motivation. Warning for the swear-intolerant: a bit of swearing in this video including the f-word.