1 pound!

• Only one pound away from my first mini goal of 25 pounds! My reward will be new shoes I can't decide between cute work shoes or some new Nikes. Hmmm

26 pounds away from losing 50 pounds! And getting my hair colored professionally I can do this!

• Do you have good shoes to walk/workout in? If not, I would go for the sneakers.
  • Yeay I would totally go for a new pair of workout shoes lol.
  • If you play it right, you could do both!!!

The outlets near me were having awesome sales plus the TJ Maxx clearance rack was FULL of sales since they must be changing out a season or something.

Awesome hitting your 25lb mark very very soon!!!
  • Well that made it easy another pair of Nike's it is sooo excited and sooo close!
  • Is there an echo in here?
  • Well that made it easy another pair of Nike's it is sooo excited and sooo close!
  • Quote: If you play it right, you could do both!!!

The outlets near me were having awesome sales plus the TJ Maxx clearance rack was FULL of sales since they must be changing out a season or something.

Awesome hitting your 25lb mark very very soon!!!

Thanks!

I should probably only get one lol if I get more then I'll slowly keep adding to my collection. Lol and a lot of those stores don't have my size or comfy, not only am I big, but I have big feet too lol size 11
  • Quote: Is there an echo in here?
    Lol this site has been buggy the past few days.....days.....days...... Haha
  • Thats so exciting! Buying new workout shoes are also a great motivator (dont want that money to go to waste!) I just bought a new pair of nikes and its given me motivation to walk more!
  • Congratulations!

As a child of the late 80's and early 90's, I'm in love with the neon colors coming out in athletic shoes. I saw a pair of neon yellow and pink Nike's the other day I loved.