Half way

• Finally, after barely moving the scale for a month, I reached 22lbs down, 22lbs to go. I don't know if I'll stop for sure after 22 more lbs but it is a milestone nonetheless! Funny, I feel a lot smaller than I did at 21.5 lbs a month ago. Things have changed in that month even if the scale barely has. A month ago I thought there was no way another 22.5lbs was going to be a stopping place but now I think it might be. Or at least a resting place. It has taken me 4.5 months to lose 22 lbs but that time would have passed regardless. Thanks for all your continued support!
  • Congrats fluffypuppy!! Your screenname always makes me smile. Reading your progress makes me smile and clap for you!!

Good luck on your other half, you are going to do great!
  • Way to go!!!!! Half way there? How exciting! Sounds like your body caught up with the 22lb loss which is more than awesome, yay for feeling smaller!
  • Congrats on the 22 lbs!!!
  • Woohoo, congrats! I bet halfway feels awesome, and goals can only ever be estimates anyway so it's all tweaking and fine tuning from there. Hope the home stretch treats you well!
  • :e ncore::co ngrat:

Way to go FluffyPuppy and I agree with ElvisLover your name brings a smile to my face too

Keep it up the good work
    Roo2
  • Aw I'm so glad I could make you two smile! Thanks for the good wishes everyone! It really means a lot to me.
  • Congrats!