30 day squat challenge

You're on Page 10 of 14
Go to
  • I just found this thread and decided to give it a try! Day 1 and my thighs are on fire! I did 5 sets of 10 in the shower. I'm really excited about this. Now just need something for my flabby arms....anyone have a 30 day arm challenge? lol
  • Quote: I just found this thread and decided to give it a try! Day 1 and my thighs are on fire! I did 5 sets of 10 in the shower. I'm really excited about this. Now just need something for my flabby arms....anyone have a 30 day arm challenge? lol
    2-3 pages back someone created a push up one

And welcome!!
  • I just did day 1 of the push up challenge. I haven't done a push up in awhile. I forgot how hard they are!
  • I just saw this squat challenge in a picture on fb..then I came on here..and here is a thread for it!

I am going to start it tomorrow! Super excited about it!
  • OMG!! 130 squats in about 10 minutes and I am dying!!!
  • we did our day 13 ...130. and we started with the push ups aswell 30...my arms and legs are not loving me right now...I went out this weekend and I am still stiff due to all the dancing and I was working aswell.....I am tired!!

I hope tomorrow it will go better when I had some rest and am feeling better.

@Thedollylala

I think those jumping squats are an awesome idea...what does everyone else think?? yay or nay?
  • It is my rest day for squats, I originally thought you all were crazy missing them but I find I am missing them today too! I still have my arms to do though, 55 today.

I don't know if I will be ready for jumping squats, but maybe! I was thinking that since I am doing half reg squats and half plie squats I would rest on day 31 then move back to day 13 but do the full amount of both. So day 30 is essentially 125 of each day 32 130 of each then follow the program's jumps again all the way until I am doing 250 of each type of squat.
  • Day 7 diddit.
    Day 6--did an extra 50 and two rounds of pushups.
    Getting a bit too ambitious, I think. I can feel the need for a break.
    Looking into buying one of these:

• Ah 135 today broke them down 25 squats- 13 push ups- 25 squats -13 push ups- 25 squats - 13 pushups - 25 squats. Then I did a weight work out and did 35 squats right after. All within 10ish minutes!
  • Day 15 of squats done, split it up 70 and 70! Also did day 3 of pushup!!

How's everyone doing???
  • I am on day nine of squats (100) and day 8 of pushups (rest)

I am sore in my legs and arms and chest and back lol it feels great and horrible all at the same time.
  • Quote: I am on day nine of squats (100) and day 8 of pushups (rest)

I am sore in my legs and arms and chest and back lol it feels great and horrible all at the same time.
    Aka best feeling in the world
  • I am not keeping track of my days very well--even using a spreadsheet!
    I think I forgot my first rest day so I'm a day ahead.

Today:
    100 squatty-squat-squats AND
    40 pushy-push ups AND
    25 min huffa puffa aerobics AND
    ~15 min hard-core stretchy-stretches AND
    0.25 mile walk with hubba-hubba-hubby

not necessarily in that order
    all after 9pm

CRY, fat cells CRY

(oh...and under 800 cal....I have a MAJOR plateau to break...)
    (I'm horrified to be plateau-ing at this enormous weight)
  • On my rest day for Squats. Doing the push up challenge too and my whole body is sweet sweet pain. >.< I feel da burn!
  • OK, day 10 of squats (105... well 106) and day 9 of pushups (60). Ive been doing reps of 10 but I'm thinking tomorrow I may up that to reps of 15.