Getting out of the 290s!

You're on Page 2 of 15
Go to
  • Quote: HAHA I'm trying!
    I know you are and we will have a party when you get here!
  • I MADE IT! I MADE IT! I MADE IT!!!!!!!
  • YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Hold my spot! I officially weighed in at 301 but I should be right back!
  • Of course! I have TOM this week so who knows what next weeks weigh in will say !
  • I'm sure you'll be fine! I'm hoping for a good whoosh here one of these days! I feel really good - went for a 90 minute walk tonight - unheard of a few months ago. So regardless of what the scale says I'm truckin along.
  • I know I always feel so much better when I get my walking in!
  • Hey Ladies, as a past 290'ser, I just wanted to salute you all (err...you both?) in your efforts and cheer you on! It might seem like a long road, but holy cow is it worth it. Keep on rockin it!!
  • Thanks LebenAlles!
  • Hi all. Well, I've gone the wrong way, up from the "Getting out of the 270 & 280's" group. I am struggling, so maybe just by admitting I need help will get me going.

I had lost a bunch, down to about 245, but then just lost focus and life got to be stressful. Excuses, but I just didn't pay attention, and now here I am, higher than ever. I'm just trying to get back to the really good habits I had before.

You guys seem like a fun group... even if there are only 2!
  • Two? By my count now there are 3!

Well I'm sort of in limbo having hit 299 last week but on Sunday (my official weigh in day) I was back up to 301.

Welcome to our little corner of the world. I struggle all the time - sometimes I think I'm great at weight loss and sometimes I think I suck. The reality is probably in the middle.
  • Sunday is also my weigh in day and I also have feelings of being so amazing at this and then an hour later I want to eat all the junk I can find! It is a long road we are on with lots of hills bumps and breakdowns! Luckily we have lots of support from each other to make it !

Welcome to our growing (and hopefully shrinking) group!
  • YIKES!!!! I just had a mini binge! Ok back on track now!
  • Yep, birthday cake at the office just got me. Sheesh.
    I am having discipline issues!
  • I am doing ok food wise. I am just in bad mood. I am seeing results and I know I am doing all of the right things. I am just frustrated in general. At life. Love. Work. Everything. I know it's because of TOM but geez! I swear sometimes it just sucks being a girl!
  • I've got some good walks in over the past couple of days and my eating has been ok - scale is not showing progress but my energy level is way up.

Patience!