New sport bras today

• After visiting the doctor a month ago because my pectoral muscles had become so inflamed that they were huge lumps under my skin on my boobs, I finally saved enough money to go out and buy 3 sport bras. The colours are pink, black and white. I've slowed down on the laps I run to give them time to heal and my muscles are still inflamed, but they are not as bad as they were before.

I'm going to go for a run in them tomorrow and do a few laps to see how they feel. I jumped around in them while I was in the fitting room and they feel very supportive. They are high impact and size 38E (16E) . I had a bra fitting and my normal bra is a 16DD. Sigh. I hate my boobs lol

P.S. I wish the person in the photo below was me. Sadly, it is not!)

• Quote: P.S. I wish the person in the photo below was me. Sadly, it is not!)
    Hehe, I was going to say that you look fabulous! Although I'm sure if you are working out hard enough to have a sports injury you are starting to get some tone. Good for you for pushing through but in an intelligent manner that is going to allow your body to heal. I know the right sports bra makes a huge difference for me.
  • That's good to hear. I want to be able to increase my jogging laps and do a solid 30 minutes non-stop to eventually run a marathon. Just something to keep me motivated since I can get bored easily
  • Yay! I used to be a long distance runner. Buying new bras can be fun. Is it working well for you?
  • Quote: Yay! I used to be a long distance runner. Buying new bras can be fun. Is it working well for you?
    Absolutely! I still have swollen pectoral muscles (that are coming down and I used to feel them when I ran, now I don't. I don't even feel sore when my breasts get tender a week before my TOM. They are fantastic

How far did you run? I'm looking at doing 5k fun runs etc.
  • As the [proud?] owner of a pair of 32GGs, I understand your pain! A decent bra makes such a difference, hope you feel better soon!

PS- I love your avatar- so cute!
  • When I bought my first good-fitter sport bra, I felt I could take on the WORLD meheheh!

It feels so much better to run when your girls do not feel like 2 kids doing ecstasy while jumping on a trampoline...
  • Yes, these new bras make a load of difference. I feel like they don't exist when I run, it's great!

Quote:
    PS- I love your avatar- so cute!
    Thanks! My cat is so cute and she loves getting pets on the top of her head
  • Quote: When I bought my first good-fitter sport bra, I felt I could take on the WORLD meheheh!

It feels so much better to run when your girls do not feel like 2 kids doing ecstasy while jumping on a trampoline...
    I love the way you put that! And I 100% agree