How much do you want to lose?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Starting weight - 343 lbs
    Current Weight - 340 lbs
    Goal Weight - 140 lbs
    Need to lose - 200 lbs!

Just curious about everyone elses goals and progress.
  • Starting weight: 193
    Current weight: 176
    Goal: 125

The total weight I have to lose is 68 lbs but I usually round it up to 70. I still have 51 lbs to lose before I get to goal.
  • Starting weight: 236
    Current weight: 135.8
    Goal weight: 130 (I think, who knows, maybe 125?)

I know at this point it is just vanity pounds, but the way I figure is: I've come this far why stop short!?
  • Highest: 215.1
    Current: 191.7

I want to lose at least 75lbs total to bring me to 140lbs. Whether or not I continue after getting to 140 depends on how I look and feel. I have 52 more to go.
  • Starting weight - 328 lbs
    Current Weight - 202.4 lbs
    Goal Weight - 175 lbs (might try for 160 but not sure yet)
    Need to lose - 153 or 168 lbs!

Don't let the "need to lose" number overwhelm you; I had to do mini goals to keep me focused and motivated. To look at the 153 and ever think I could do it, I probably would have gone back to bed and never tried.
  • highest weight: 299 lbs
    current weight: 176
    Goal weight: 149
    need to lose: 150 lbs total (27 lbs left)
  • Quote: Don't let the "need to lose" number overwhelm you; I had to do mini goals to keep me focused and motivated. To look at the 153 and ever think I could do it, I probably would have gone back to bed and never tried.
    I agree with this SO MUCH. I just overwhelmed myself by posting and realizing how much more I have to go. This is the same reason I switched my ticker from my overall journey to 10lb baby steps. I can't look at the big picture without spazzing about it.
  • Congrats to everyone on the weight loss!! Kisskiss and Elvis, it is refreshing, reassuring, and motivating to see people who started at a similar weight as my own and have made it as far as you have.

I am a tad overwhelmed with a 200 lb loss goal, but I have set up mini goals. First will be to get to 299!
  • Quote: Congrats to everyone on the weight loss!! Kisskiss and Elvis, it is refreshing, reassuring, and motivating to see people who started at a similar weight as my own and have made it as far as you have.

I am a tad overwhelmed with a 200 lb loss goal, but I have set up mini goals. First will be to get to 299!
    Thank you, skettihead (love the name, btw!)!! If I can do it, anyone can!! I was so excited to hit 299, I felt like a new person!! And now that I'm closing in on 199, it's nothing short of a dream come true. Just remember, one day at a time and one pound at a time. And we are here for you!!
  • start: 265
    Current: 259.8
    Goal: 150

Need to lose 110 pounds
  • Quote: Congrats to everyone on the weight loss!! Kisskiss and Elvis, it is refreshing, reassuring, and motivating to see people who started at a similar weight as my own and have made it as far as you have.

skettihead: definitely give yourself mini goals. I did 15-25 pounds mini goals as I went along> it makes it easier and achievable. You can do this!
  • SW: 204
    CW: 179
    GW: 145 (maybe less?)

I've lost 25 and I have 34 more to go. I also try to break it into mini goals and join lots of challeges on here to keep me motivated!
  • starting weight: 262
    current weight: 250
    goal weight: 150

need to lose a 100 lbs !!

miles to go before I sleep yo !
  • Starting weight: 220
    Current weight: 182
    Goal weight: 133
    I've lost 38 lbs so far (I put 2lbs back on over the last couple of weeks, I just can't bring myself to adjust all my tickers ) and 49 lbs to go. I'm looking forward to having lost more than I still need to lose. Congrats to everyone else on their weight losses so far
  • I don't know!!! My first goal was to get to 120 lbs then yesterday I changed it to 115 lbs, but I don't know, so I will say that I want to lose anywhere from 10 to 15 lbs.