Fat Face

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: I have also been thinking about my hair. That's another thing that is soooo frustrating for me. My hair is thin and fine. It doesn't have curl as much as it has stubborn cowlicks. IMO, it looks terrible short or long so I'm letting it grow right now so I can put it up and forget about it. I haven't been able to find a style that I can manage (I suck at styling my hair) and that looks decent. *sigh* I just realized that I'm whining. Sorry.

Anyway, you good people really brightened my day with your comments. Thanks again!
    An inverted bob would be perfect for you. Lots of layers will create depth and height to mask the thinness and a good stylist will be able to hide the cowlicks within the layers. It's a very easy cut to style too. Something like this pic would be fabulous...

• Resurrecting this thread to say, I got a hair cut today! Yeah, I still have the double chin stuff going on but I like this cut a whole lot better.

• Quote: Resurrecting this thread to say, I got a hair cut today! Yeah, I still have the double chin stuff going on but I like this cut a whole lot better.
    LOVE the haircut!!!! Bobs are so awesome
  • the hair looks much better, it suits you!
  • Garnet, you look beautiful!!! Love the new hair style!!
  • Quote: I have also been thinking about my hair. That's another thing that is soooo frustrating for me. My hair is thin and fine. It doesn't have curl as much as it has stubborn cowlicks. IMO, it looks terrible short or long so I'm letting it grow right now so I can put it up and forget about it. I haven't been able to find a style that I can manage (I suck at styling my hair) and that looks decent. *sigh* I just realized that I'm whining. Sorry.

Anyway, you good people really brightened my day with your comments. Thanks again!
    My hair also is thin and fine without a hint of curl and I hate it....What I did for years was to have a very loose perm placed in it (big curls, waves rather than tight curly-curls) and then color it a nice shade to highlight my facial coloring...My facial coloring has reddish undertones and I dye my hair a dark red/brown quite often...Then all I had to do was wash n dry, very easy maintenance. Something along those lines may help you do something with your hair and, if kept shoulder length, to cover some of the features that are still changing on your face.
  • Quote: Resurrecting this thread to say, I got a hair cut today! Yeah, I still have the double chin stuff going on but I like this cut a whole lot better.

WOW!! I didn't read through the entire thread when I first posted...but that new cut looks amazing!!
  • you look wonderful that cut really frames your face well !
  • Thanks, all. I'm really pleased with the cut. I styled it myself this morning and it looks good!

ETA: I'm starting a new job on Monday with a new hair cut and new clothes. It's all good.