Chest hair - yes or no?

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • All the ladies are very welcome here! And, trust me, it can be even more of a creeper for a guy posting on the ordinary board.

I'd like to meet this guy TOM. He sure gets around a lot.

Quote:
    It's like having wives online for them!!
    Er, no. Girlfriends maybe.
  • Quote:
    I'd like to meet this guy TOM. He sure gets around a lot.
  • Lmfao! Ian you always crack me up
  • I'm all for manscaping... But when a guy has a better Brazilian than me... Well, that's where I draw the line...
  • What's a Brazilian?
  • Quote: I'm all for manscaping... But when a guy has a better Brazilian than me... Well, that's where I draw the line...
    OMG!!
  • Quote: What's a Brazilian?
    Let's just say it's a bikini wax that doesn't leave much... Not really a good look for most guys... Lol...
  • No, it's best to leave an inch or so.
  • Quote: No, it's best to leave an inch or so.
    Sorry, I'm not really a fan of the "landing strip" look on my guys either...
  • Quote: What's a Brazilian?
    Male brazilian wax- google it! Lol
  • Quote: Er, no. Girlfriends maybe.
    Didn't you get in trouble already on another thread for all the ladies here? Don't let your wife think we are all your girlfriends!!

And...you couldn't afford all of us anyways....with all the clothes sizes we are dropping you'd be broke in a day! But at least we don't eat much!!
  • Quote:
    with all the clothes sizes we are dropping you'd be broke in a day! But at least we don't eat much!!
    Food is cheaper than new clothes. I am learning that the hard way.

And Brazilian male wax. Ouch.
  • I haven't gotten new clothes yet, I HATE shopping. I've brought out some"skinny" pants but I'm going to have to face shopping "shudders" soon my pants are starting to look like Mc hammer pants.
  • Chest hair rocks...oh yeah!
  • Absolutely yay. I try not to judge people based on such things, but I do not understand men that wax/shave. Maybe for sport I could understand.