Weight Loss Buddy?

• I've recently been looking for a weight-loss buddy. While forum-support is great, I dunno, it might be cool to chat it up with one individual, or a few. We could keep each other accountable, and maybe have a friendly competition?

I'd like to meet someone between the ages of 18 and 28. I posted here thinking I might meet someone like me - alternachick! Queer, tattooed, pierced... haha.

It would be helpful if our stats were similar. I'm 5'9", about 150lbs, and would like to get down to around 140lbs.

I could text if you're in the U.S. or Canada, and I also love using Skype for texty-chats.

Does this sound at all appealing?
  • Hey, I'd be interested in this! I'm a little shorter than you with a little more weight to lose, but I'm sure we're similar in our overall goals! I'm an alternachick, so if you're interested, PM me I'm Amanda, 25, IL!
  • I would be glad, if I found a weight loss buddy too. Similar age (24) and/or similar weight.
  • I feel the same way, I can't come to the forum every time I need some motivation or friendly support :c

I wish I had a similar-stat buddy to share and encourage with on this crazy difficult adventure, via text or email maybe, idk
    I mostly just lurk the goal photo album for my bursts of inspiration, I feel like a weight loss stalker lol.
    But I hadn't even seen the "alt" group before tonight, how perfect c: