One Reason To Stay On Plan Today~April

You're on Page 8 of 13
Go to
  • I am staying on plan because after almost a full week of eating clean, I finally got the whoosh I had been waiting for, and I've lost 4.8 lbs this week!
  • Because I'm so close to my personal goal of being on plan for an entire school week that I could burst! I'm rather happy with myself.
  • I will stay on plan because it is the path to success in weight loss!
  • Because i have to set a good example to myself, my family and my class.
  • Staying on plan as it's onederland or bust for me on Monday at my weigh-in. The stress is killing me! I never want to see a 2 in front of my weight again.
  • Because the weathers getting warm, and I want to go swimming with my niece and nephew and not feel totally self conscious.
  • Because I've had a great week and I want that to continue!
  • I'm staying on plan today because i want my kids to think of me as a mom who can do things and keep up with the boys
  • Because today is day seven so if I finish this week I never have to do week one again!
  • Because my husband and I are planning a mini beach trip after we complete a round of Insanity, and I don't want to be self conscious!
  • Because all I need to lose is 4 more pounds to be considered overweight instead of obese!!
  • One reason I will stay on plan today is because I know I can do it. And I haven't stayed on plan in a very long time.
  • Because I reached a new milestone today, and I am thirsty for another!
  • Because I saw myself in the mirror today and I actually liked what I saw for a few moments. Without the torset! So I need to keep up the good work.
  • Because yesterday I could finally wear a new pair of jeans I bought. They are 3 sizes smaller then when I started. They looked ok yesterday, but they could look A LOT better!! I want them to be hanging off of me like the pervious pair eventually did!