One Reason To Stay On Plan Today~April

You're on Page 11 of 13
Go to
  • Because I look good in the dress I'm going to wear to my daughter's wedding--and want to look even better in it!
  • i will stay on plan because i deserve to be a healthy weight.
  • I will stay on plan because it wasn't easy and that shows me I can do it.
  • Because I like it when the scale goes down!
  • Because even though I only lost 0.2 lb this week, it's still a loss and not a gain. I know next week will bring even better results!
  • i will stay on plan, otherwise the dress i am wearing today won't continue to fit...
  • Saw my fertility doctor today, he was happy I lost 7lbs since I saw him last month. Hitting some roadblocks but I'm a professional roadblock warrior at this point, bring em on! Not going off plan for anything.
  • i will stay on plan because every day i string together will add up to weight loss success instead of maintenance or gain.
  • cestlavie, that is almost exactly what I was thinking for today

because I stayed on plan yesterday and the day before--and today brings me yet another day closer to my goal
  • I will stay on plan today because it's day 14. Only 16 days to go to hit my first mini-goal! Frustrated that I'm puffy from a plane trip, but looking forward to a whoosh coming my way!!!
  • I have less than 3 pounds left to go to hit the 30 pounds lost mark and really want to get there quick, and then keep going! Also, I had to buy a medical white lab jacket for my new job I start in 3 weeks, and it's a little small/snug.....want it to fit SOooo bad so I don't have to buy a bigger one that I'll only wear for a short time before I'd fit into the smaller one anyways.
  • Because so far I am staying OP this weekend, eating healthy, and got a little workout in!
  • I will stay on plan because i can't be distracted by yesterday's indiscretion. Must just put that behind me and continue to follow my plan.
  • I will stay on plan because I have too much to lose if I don't. I'm hoping my dramatic weight loss will inspire belief from my doctors that I'm capable of carrying twins in my body. Whatever happens is not up to me, but I'm hoping that they'll give me a chance. One chance.
  • Because I have been maintaining for 2 weeks and a lack of a loss is starting to drive me a little crazy...