One Reason To Stay On Plan Today~April

You're on Page 10 of 13
Go to
  • Because I feel like wearing a skirt to work tomorrow. My ankles are feeling MARVELOUS.
  • Because looking at all these amazing posts and the incredible amount of weight others have lost (via their tickers) has made me realize I am not alone, and I can do this!
  • because I was off plan on all weekend and am back on now
  • Because I desperately want to be done with the 220's.
  • because I really want to see the scale down when I see my dietician next week.
  • I will stay on plan as my pants are a little less tight this morning and i want all my clothes to fit properly!
  • I confided in someone that I was really sad to still weigh 200lbs this week and she looked me up and down and said there was no way I weighed 200lbs. I swore to her that I did and she said I look much slimmer than that. I insisted she was just being kind and she said she wouldn't lie to me about something like this.

I do feel slimmer this time around losing weight, I hope it's due to me breaking my neck exercising every day!

Staying on plan to keep looking slimmer than 200!
  • You never know who is watching you for inspiration....so just by you showing that it is indeed possible may help them from being discouraged and throwing in the towel in despair. Just my simply following your plan you may impact others without ever knowing it.

I want to be that ripple in the pond for someone, give them that ....oh yeah if she can do it ..so can I ! I feel a responsibility to give people who are afraid to dream ...look at an average Joe like me and say ...it can't be too hard cuz she did it!
    T

This is why I try to be nice .....Cuz you never know who you will encounter that day....your interaction could have been the only positive thing that happened to them.....unfortunately for some people in the world this is there reality.
    If we all take just a little extra time to extend ourself to others we can make the world a kinder place!

Good Luck to us all as we strive for our goals in life ....I wish everyone great
    success
    Roo2
  • I will stay on plan because only by stringing day after day of on plan will i meet my goal.
  • because I am kinda close to onederland. I know it's a slow ride. But, I want to get there.
  • Because I've been on plan for 4 days, but still have been 3 lbs up since Sunday. If I go off plan, I'll think it's a real gain instead of just water and I will go CRAZY!!
  • Because my scale is broken, but that's no reason to go off plan!
  • Because she is four and I am her hero. If I must be her hero, I might as well teach her right so she isn't cursed to fight this battle when she is my age.
  • Because I went to spin class this morning and felt/feel SO good about myself.
  • Because I have a ball coming up that my husband and I are going to, and that's a dang good reason to stick to my plan!