Weekly Chat (Simply filling/Core) April 1-15

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Nancy, I am sending you some for a good sell inspite of the a/c.

Rhonda, I think I'd pass on the guys, too.
  • Sandra, you don't have gut problems with the drug? Do you take it every 24 hours, or less often. I was told that I do not have arthritis but by golly I feel better all over.

I knew one of the old guys from high school too---his wife and I had been good friends. They dated in high school and have been together forever. But, she wasn't there.
  • Rhonda, we've both been taking Meloxican once every 24 hours for years. Neither of us is having any complications. Let me know how it works for you. I hope you don't have any side effects.
  • Nancy, I was 145 this morning!
  • Quote: Nancy, I was 145 this morning!
    It could just be "salty food" pounds ...

I have been eating more than usual , so I may be up some too..

Focus
  • Ole! Just had a wonderful Mexican dinner and frozen margarita. Well, I had both before my nap.

Rhonda, Curtis always takes his meds with food (and usually some milk). I don't. I usually just take mine with water.
  • Diet failure !!!!!

Long hard stressful day& didn't eat all day = The perfect storm..
    Met my cousin at Outback Steakhouse for dinner ,
    The damage : an entire mini loaf of bread, butter , 2 wines, salad, salmon
    & veggies...

Lesson learned...eat 3 meals & don't have bread brought to the table at all..
    My cousin is doing low carb too, so this would help us both..

2 showings today & one set for tomorrow so far..
  • Nancy, we are a real pair! I have had a bad day with food, too!
  • You Chickies keep it up and Sandra and I will reach 140 before you do!

I went to an amazing jazz vocal concert tonight. The University of North Texas has one of the world's greatest jazz schools and tonight I heard their spring concert. What a night-no need to live in NYC. One of the young singers is from my home town, just down the road, and I introduced myself to him.
  • Rhonda, that makes me smile.

Okay, Nancy and Sloan, you better watch out for Rhonda and me.

Guess who's going back to WW Tuesday?
  • Rhonda..I love jazz

I went to see The Fall of Olympus tonight with a friend..
    As usual I sat in front of a talker so annoying..
    I liked the movie, but it was intense & bloody..
  • great day today--meeting of my favorite political party, then a party with medical anthropologists in the area....

--too much food!
  • HI LADIES

I'M BACK AGAIN,SORRY I WAS MIA FOR THE WHOLE WEEK, HAD LOTS OF THINGS TO DO. HAVE TWO NURSING HOMES THAT I'M VISITING,ALONG WITH BIBLE STUDY,AND OTHER CHURCH FUNCTIONS. '

GOT ON THE SCALE THIS MORNING AND I'M DOWN TO 151 AFTER THE EASTER EATING VASTO of 153.

Hope you are all well, I haven't had a opportunity to read last weeks thread of this weeks as I'm running around again. I'm still doing the shakes and now I have several other friends that are following that suit.

Thanks for the welcome back,I promised I will make room for you guys around my busy schedule.

Can't post now as in a few mins I have to leave and meet my friend Mary to see 42 in the movies. Will come back later and see what you guys are up to.

Have a great day
  • Nancy, that sounds like my kind of movie. When you get my age, you'll turn around and ask them to be quiet. Last time I was in the movies the person behind me began kicking my seat. I got up and asked him to stop. I was surprised it was the father and not the kids. Anyway, he stopped. (I did put some honey on my request.)

Rhonda, have a good time today. You will be surprised at what's happening right now. Curtis is going through the paper looking for things for us to do. He's deciding to step outside the box.

Maryann, enjoy your time at the movies with your friend. It's good to see you back here.
  • One of my great nieces placed 6th in the regional gymnastics competition and is going to the national competition in California....yea!

Nice to hear from you Maryann.

Sandra, I hope Curtis finds some events for you. Doyle never looks at the paper, never makes suggestions beyond movies and restaurants!