Will you take me back? *sniffles*

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I haven't posted on 3FC in probably close to 5 years, around the time I got pregnant with my older daughter. I've since had her, and another baby girl as well. Yay! Life is fabulous, but there's no denying the weight I've regained. I *had* lost 90 pounds before the girls came....I've regained 70. I suck, right?

Anyway, I need to come back and get back under control! What's the popular exercise and diet plan these days? Any challenge groups want me? I have a short term goal of 'back under 200' by June 1st, anyone similar? I need accountability, friends, and the support I know is here!
  • Of course you're welcome back!!!!

I would love to be under 200 by 1 June, but I'm taking it slow and easy. My goal is to be under 200 by middle of August.
  • You don't suck - jump right in and take it one day at the time
  • Welcome back! We've all been there. Look at my Join Date... I've been here off an on for years, still losing and gaining the same 30-50 pounds.

You can do this! There is so much support here, and encouragement, advice, and old-fashioned kicking-you-in-the-pants when you need it!
  • So glad to see your post, Vanessa. You are awesome!

Congrats on your babies. What a fun time in your life, and it is great that you are making your own health a priority, too. That will set a great example for your daughters.

I'm new to the site, but not new to weightloss. I have ridden a few loss and gain rollercoaster rides myself. I hope your first day was a good one, and now it's on to the next!
  • You don't suck.

The wonderful thing is....that you know you can totally do this! You've done it before! And you have 20 less to lose! AWESOME!
  • Well, you've got a lot of fellow suckees (is that even a word?), and since I refuse to think of myself as a suckee -- might be a sucker, but not a suckee -- you obviously can't be one either.

Heck, I was impressed that you didn't do what I always have done after a significant weight loss which is, of course, to not only gain it back but to add on another 30-50 pounds. So, welcome back. Think what worked before. And know that you're amongst friends.
  • I don't think you're the only one here on round two ( or three, or four or sixteen....)

Welcome!!!!!! 90 pounds is AMAZING!
  • Hey, you managed to keep 20 off. I'm a glass is half full kinda gal
  • Welcome back!! And join us in the getting out of the 230's and 220's, we're all reaching for onederland together.

P.S. You don't suck. You're awesome for coming back!
  • Just wanted to add another welcome back!
  • It's great you're back!! I've just recently joined and I can see why you'd want to come back...great place for info, ideas and support! Welcome back and congrats on your newest little girl
  • Hello and welcome back. I;m sure you'll find it as if you've never left, and the weight will simply melt away.
  • Welcome back and good luck on your journey!
  • Quote: Of course you're welcome back!!!!

I would love to be under 200 by 1 June, but I'm taking it slow and easy. My goal is to be under 200 by middle of August.
    Thank you! I may change my goal. I did some math today, maybe I need longer. It's all good, as long as I go in the right direction!