good vibe/prayer alert!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Darlings, I know this may seem trivial, but Dad's cardiogram has been moved up from July to TODAY!, and I wonder if you could send some good thoughts his way. (hey, that rhymes!)
    I just worry about my sweet old Dad.
    Thank you, girls...

WAIT A MINUTE!!! And Harry! Don't forget Harry! Ruth's sweet Harry is having surgery today!
    love, hugs and prayers to you and Harry, Ruthie.
  • I worry about your sweet Daddy too, Ellis. Remember he is on my list of 3rd husbands! Seriously, prayers are going your way.
    Thanks for thinking of Harry. I'm twitchy but hiding it well. I just vacuumed, for God's sake!
    Gorgeous day and I will try to work in some gardening this afternoon while H. recuperates. The big brave guy wants me with him through this ordeal. I was hoping to just sit in the waitingroom and read magazines.
  • Good thoughts and hugs to Ellis & Dad, and Ruth & Harry!
    :

squeak
  • Sending goodvibes : your dad's way!
  • Sending good vibes and prayers to Ellis & her Dad, and Ruth & Harry. I am thinking of you & praying for you -- & Ellis dear it is NOT trivial...Love to you all, Lidian
  • Praying for you all today...
  • Lots of good vibes for Ellis and her Dad, and for Ruth and her sweet DH.
  • This is a little late, but : and to you and your Dad, Ellis! I hope the test comes out really well!
  • Thank you so much, girls. You are all wonderful.
    Mom and I just drove over to the hospital to pick up Dad. He looked GREAT!! I fully expected him to be slumped over in a wheelchair drooling. He strode towards us looking better than ever!
    He has to have a bi-pass. Got some clogged arteries. But it's not an emergency situation... they'll book him in in a while. No wonder he was so tired and having trouble walking.
    I think he feels better just knowing what the problem is.

I just walked home from the hospital, so I got some exercise in.

I hope you are all well, darlings...
    thank you again!
  • Are they going to do a bypass or the angioplasty? Whichever they do, I'm sure it will work out well. I'm so glad it wasn't *TOO* serious (though bypass is serious enough!).
  • Thanks, Raven. I'm not sure which they're doing. Mom spoke to the doctor on the phone, and he DID say bi-pass, so...
  • I am glad it isn't *too* bad Ellis. But I will continue to think happy vibes for you and the family. :

squeak
  • Thank you sweet Squeak.
  • I am so glad they found the problem, Ellis. I know you were worried about another reason for his lethargy. (((Ellis)))

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes for Harry. He is fine today, very little bleeding when I did my nurse thing and is back to his usual snotty attitude. That's good - I think!
  • if he feels good enough to have attitude, then that is definitely a good thing!! Thanks for the update, Ruth - I'm so glad to hear things are going well.