Would You Rather #15

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • From the last thread
    "Would you rather love and have lost or never loved at all?"
  • Love!

Would you rather wait and save to buy something until you have the cash or get it now and finance it.
  • Wait and buy something

WYR wash clothes every 3-4 days or once every 2 weeks?
  • once every 2 weeks

would you rather have waist-length hair or perfect nails?
  • Hair for sure!

Would you rather be thin and ugly or heavy and pretty?
  • heavy and pretty!

WYR have the chicken or the chick?
  • chicken. it can lay eggs for me.

wyr have a fantastic singing voice or be naturally fit?
  • FIT!!

WYR have lots of friends or just one really good one?
  • one really good one... which is what i have. i have a crap-ton of acquaintances, but i have a very special BFF and i wouldn't wanna give her up for anything.

wyr be able to get drunk off one glass of wine, or stoned off 2 hits of weed?
  • Well, I already do the first one because I very rarely drink (One glass every 6 months +) and I don't want to touch the other thing.

WYR a magic carpet or a genie?
  • genie. my 3 wishes: a wallet that gives me all the money i'll ever need; a cigar box that duplicates anything you put in it by closing it, knocking on the lid 3 times, then opening it again; amazing artistic talent when it comes to drawing and painting.

wyr be best friends with Harry Potter but be a muggle, or be magical but have no friends?
  • Well, I've never watched HP so I don't know what a muggle is....but I'd hate the idea of having no friends....so I'll go with HP.

WYR...live at a zoo or an amusement park?
  • a muggle is someone with no magical powers

amusement park! i love animals, but i haven't been to an amusement park in 8 years.

wyr be 5'7" and overweight, or 5'0" and skinny?
  • I'm hoping to be the latter soon, but height would be great. So, I'll go with 5'7 and overweight, because weight can be lost but height can't be gained!

WYR meet your soul mate on your first date, or meet a series of men before you meet your soul mate (for life experience)?
  • series of men first. which has happened. i have been with many men (and women) and most of those relationships were abusive... which, i think made me stronger in the end because now i stand up for myself, and it makes me appreciate how well my boyfriend treats me now. i absolutely want to marry him.

wyr be a soap opera star or the lead singer of a successful band?