IP Weekend Daily Chat March 23rd & 24th 2013

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Day 5. I made it through a party today with pizza and cake!
  • Quote: Welcome back!
    Oh my gosh! Look at you! You look incredible!!!
  • Quote: Day 5. I made it through a party today with pizza and cake!
    Good for you!!! Ugh... pizza. Instead of pizza & movie night last night we did movie and taco night. They made their tacos...soft, hard shell or chips and I made taco salad. Worked out well.
    Making roast tomorrow night. They will have the potatoes/carrots and I will serve mine over caulirice . I am determined to make this work and not feel left out! We've got this
  • first week
    Well I have been working the last three days, so this is my first time getting to log in. I have made it through the first week with a loss of 3.5#s. I am glad to have the loss, but thought it would be a bit more.

My biggest concern is the headache, that I have had every day. I have read in all the sticky threads that this is normal for a while, but how long does it usually last? I was under the impression that by the end of the first week, it would be done with! What I have not heard is the biological reason for the headache. If anyone has any input on the reasoning for the headaches, please let me know. It is not caffeine, for I have not drastically reduced my intake.
  • Quote: Well I have been working the last three days, so this is my first time getting to log in. I have made it through the first week with a loss of 3.5#s. I am glad to have the loss, but thought it would be a bit more.

My biggest concern is the headache, that I have had every day. I have read in all the sticky threads that this is normal for a while, but how long does it usually last? I was under the impression that by the end of the first week, it would be done with! What I have not heard is the biological reason for the headache. If anyone has any input on the reasoning for the headaches, please let me know. It is not caffeine, for I have not drastically reduced my intake.
    Are you getting enough salt ? Put some sea salt and lick it off. That helps a lot. Plus you should not be exercising while on P1. Drinking all your water?
  • Quote: Its been 4 days well 5 tomorrow.... I drink my water and then some, eat my veggies. I just took 5 of the psyllium tabs (that's the dose the bottle said to use). I have never had this issue. Where do you get the smooth tea at? Might have to get some after work tomorrow if this doesnt work. It says I can take the pills up to 3 times a day. Has anyone ever taking multiple dose of this stuff? I have never had to use laxatives and thought a more 'natrual' approach would be better but 4-5 days is NO BUENO.

I'm into my 4th week of IP Lord I hope I dont have this issue the whole time.
    I get smooth move at target. It works very well