ThreadKillers XXVIII

You're on Page 11 of 13
Go to
  • G Ian....i can see your aura in new avatar
  • Quote: Love Thin Lizzy. LOVE them. Although, Metallica did a pretty good job of it too.
    Can't say I am a Metallica fan but they did a fantastic job playing The Star Spangled Banner at AT&T park the other night.
  • Ya, now that they've sobered up, they know how to behave themselves. Plus, I noticed, they kept Lars outta the way, thankfully.
  • Exit light, enter night. Take my hand. Off to never nevr land.
  • Hush little baby don't say a word
    And never mind that noise you heard
    It's just the beast under your bed
    In your closet in your head
  • Quote: I don't listen to country. I was brought up listening to Deep Purple, Bad Company, etc. I predominantly listen to pop to hard-rock music from the 80s and 90s.
    Google !
  • I'm listening to country right now.

It just about covers everthing I like. Girls. Trucks. Beer. Denim. Moonshine.

And driving through fields?

My brother once took my mum's car and got it stuck in the mud in a school playing field which he decided to drive through. He was too young to drive and did not have a driving license. The police turned up. And they called AAA. AAA pulled them out of the mud. He drove home. No-one checked his driving license.

Magical.
  • Quote: Google !
    Since I don't listen to country music, how do you think I found out that the artists you suggested were country singers? lol
  • Focus, people, focus!

The question is whether one can name their firstborn 'Luftballon' in New Zealand.
  • Quote: Focus, people, focus!

The question is whether one can name their firstborn 'Luftballon' in New Zealand.
    The Sky Tower?

^^ This is what happens when you answer questions while you are dead tired and then not come back to read over your answer when you are wide awake.
    I wonder if you could get away, in any country, calling your child Spaghetti?
  • Has everybody left town ?
  • Just kinda wondering...Where's Ruth. I've been kinda missing The Crazy Canuck.
  • Yes, I have left town. I am in Istanbul not Constantinople.
  • Quote: Just kinda wondering...Where's Ruth. I've been kinda missing The Crazy Canuck.
    Haven't seen Ruthie for quite awhile , can we sue her for abandonment ?
  • Quote: Yes, I have left town. I am in Istanbul not Constantinople.
    So if you make a date in Constantinople you will pick her up in Istanbul ?