I haven't made a thread in here in a while.

• I feel I've been Lurky-lurky McLurkerstein lately so I thought I'd check in and let y'all know how I'm doing, lol. I started NROL4W this past week and upped my calories to coincide with that while still being in a deficit -- according to MFP I should be losing close to a pound a week, if that. Basically, I'm slowing things down and seeing where weight lifting takes me! If I lose more weight, great, but if not I'm okay, too.

I'm regularly fitting into 8's now and I'm not really sure I want to get much smaller than I am now. I definitely have areas that still need some attention but it's just that - certain areas. I don't feel like my whole BODY is in need of drastic change anymore. Maybe this is what we call maintenance? I don't know. I don't wanna call goal cause I haven't really made it to goal -- but I feel pretty good about where I am. I'm excited to have a new, structured exercise program too and so far it's made me feel pretty awesome.

So yeah, I'm doing great, I feel great, and that's whats going on with me right now. Hooray!
  • Lauren, I always enjoy reading your posts. So glad to hear everything is going well!
  • Quote:
    I'm regularly fitting into 8's now and I'm not really sure I want to get much smaller than I am now.
    Jealous! I'm in 12's. But then I don't lift.
  • Sounds like everything is going well and you're happy with things, glad to hear it and well done!
  • Good for you and good luck!!!