Get out of the 190s (new)

You're on Page 10 of 35
Go to
  • Sorry to hear that Skinnygirl. I saw that on the news last night......lots of flooded basements and people being evacuated. I live in Southwest Illinois.

I weighed in at 189.8 this morning! I had to catch up with Shiv
  • 189.6 today!! Finally!
  • Quote: Thnknthin- I have 4 ducks swimming in my "pond" formally known as my "backyard" and now it's raining again. My poor brother got several feet of water in their basement
    Oh no I hope it clears up soon, and that the cleanup goes ok for your brother
  • I'm still keeping my eye on you ladies and now you are all leaving to the 180s!!! Yay for you all!! We ladies on the brink of onederland are going to take all your warm seats you left behind in here!!
  • 192 today! H*ll yeah!!!
  • Mozzy, Shiv and I are holding a seat in the 180's for ya girl!
  • Quote: Mozzy, Shiv and I are holding a seat in the 180's for ya girl!
    Thanks chica!!!
  • Weighed in at 189.6 this morning, lost .2 overnight. Not as much as I thought I would but I'll take it
  • That's good, thnknthin! I gained 2lbs. So far so normal

Didn't eat any humungous amount of food recently, so... Still going by low weight

Thanks Mozzy for explaining why graphs rock, when I was just starting And woohoo @ 192
  • Thanks everyone and I'm near the aurora and Marseilles area. My poor brother is probably going to get maybe 5k from insurance and has closer to 20k worth of damage. Unfortunately he wasn't able to get flood insurance when he bought his house because he doesn't live in a "flood zone" even though he is right down the street from the fox river and has a 12 house long pond in his backyard. Luckily him and my dad are very handy and will do most every thing themselves. But he had an arcade game, bar, 2 freezers, furnace, and washer & dryer down there
    It's pretty shitty. Thankfully at least his autographed sports memorabilia didn't get ruined cuz it was all hanging high on his walls in the bar.
    My friend had to be evacuated from her house.
  • Why are my 3FC ads this morning for cookies made with butter and McDonalds?!?!? Is this a temptation test?

I went to the bank drive-through yesterday and had a funny moment. My real name tends to be one used by males more than females so the teller was questioning the transaction. She asked whose account this was and I told her it was mine. She looked at my driver's license, looked at me, looked at my license. And she gave me a puzzled look and said, "The name on this account and on this ID are the same, but it's not you." Ok, that was AWESOME!

Congrats to all of you heading off to the 180s. And thoughts and prayers to all of you dealing with flooding.
  • Still holding strong at 192!
  • 198 today
    To be honest I've been focusing more on my first 5k I'm running this Sat and less on the weightloss thing. I figure I might be hanging out here for awhile
  • I'm not going anywhere near the scale this morning. I can feel every ounce of fluid that my body is retaining from my run on Tuesday, and I just feel all gross and bloated. Ughness. Tomorrow is "official" weigh day...I hope all this ickiness is gone then!

Good luck with your 5K fattymcfatty!
  • Thanks Novus. My goal is to run the 3.1 miles without stopping. I did a practice run outside for 3.1 miles on Saturday and didn't have to stop. I did it on the treadmill a couple weeks ago, too, so I should be good.