I really wish i could find recipies by ip packet

• For example, i have the herb omlet. Is there that lists just recipiesmthat include that packet? Or i have pudding, any list that uses the pudding? I get tired of looking through long threads. Even when i do ansearch it doesnt seem to go right to where i need to go. Any suggestions?
  • sometimes google works good for searches. i would put in the pack + ideal protein + 3 fat chicks and I do okay.
  • The dark chocolate pudding makes an amazing "salted caramel" shake:

8 oz water, pudding packet, ice cubes, WF caramel syrup and a sprinkle of sea salt. Blend and enjoy!
  • check out the second post on page 4 of this link.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...pe-book-4.html
  • The people who have been most successful really do spend the time researching and learning, which includes reading though long threads. That is how we know where to find things! Besides, it gives us something else to do besides eat
  • Quote: Besides, it gives us something else to do besides eat
    Hahaha so true! I'm on here reading and looking at recipies all day long it seems

But on the other hand, it would be nice to have things stickied as "IP pudding recipies", "IP drink mix recipies" etc. I have thought about it more than once myself since joining the board.

I use google a lot for searching for specific packet recipies....I then to do something like this: "IP chocolate pudding recipie" I'll get a lot of hits, and if I want to search just 3FC, I'll click the 'more from 3fatchicks.com' link.
  • Quote: Hahaha so true! I'm on here reading and looking at recipies all day long it seems

But on the other hand, it would be nice to have things stickied as "IP pudding recipies", "IP drink mix recipies" etc. I have thought about it more than once myself since joining the board.

I use google a lot for searching for specific packet recipies....I then to do something like this: "IP chocolate pudding recipie" I'll get a lot of hits, and if I want to search just 3FC, I'll click the 'more from 3fatchicks.com' link.
    Ah, countrychic! Looks like you found yourself a good project!
  • Quote: Ah, countrychic! Looks like you found yourself a good project!
    Doh! lol...how'd I know I would get voluntered for it? lol

Ok, I will start putting something together and see how I do