New snack?!

• I started South Beach today after ditching it a year ago. I think I found a new phase one snack and I'm in love! But i want to make sure its phase one approved:

Fat free plain greek yogurt
    2 tbs natural peanut butter (only peanuts and salt- Teddie smooth)
    1 tbs sugar free cocoa mix
    1 sweet n low

I hope its ok!!
  • Just fine and very yummy! How much yogurt? It will be considered part of your dairy allowance which is limited.
    And welcome back to The Beach!
  • Good!!! It's a single serving 6oz cup. I'm so excited!! It tastes like i shouldnt be eating it while trying to lose weight lol
  • I do the same thing, but w/ Splenda and no cocoa powder. Sometimes if I want somethin sweet I'll top it w/ sugar-free chocolate syrup. Very filling.
  • OMG! I am in love with you! This is amazing!
  • Yummy! I will be sure to try this myself.
  • So, on a whim I decided to add some pumpkin pie spice to the mix (I used yogurt, Splenda, and peanut butter). Frigging amazing!
  • I do a similar snack with Greek yogurt, no sugar chocolate sauce, sprinkled w/ chopped peanuts.... feels kind of like eating a fudge sundae... yummo!
  • I do the same thing: greek yogurt, peanut butter, and splenda sweetened maple syrup! (and chia seeds)
  • Oh, and for a super treat I do the no sugar added pudding with a small spoon of PB.
  • Ooh I have to try this!
  • Is SF pudding allowed on phase 1? I thought that was restricted until phase 2?
  • Quote: Is SF pudding allowed on phase 1? I thought that was restricted until phase 2?
    You are correct. Sugar-free pudding is NOT allowed on Phase I.
  • I found a SF YooHoo mix (like Crystal Light) at the dollar store yesterday and mixed it for breakfast this morning with my Greek Yogurt and OMG delish!