Starting Over

You're on Page 3 of 5
Go to
  • Will update my goals this afternoon or tonight. Got to get ready for work.

Amy
  • Amy...congrats on the job. My fil is in the hospital, so we have had lots of company and stress. But I just wanted to peak in and see how you were! Remember to breathe okay?
  • I am really thinking about taking another break.... I am on vacation this week and have been poking in here and there and just don't feel "welcome" so I think I am going to do some down time and work out somethings on my own. I like the group here but thing are not "quite" the same right now. I don't know it just doesn't seem right for some reason. I will poke in from time to time.

Flower I hope your FIL is better, Rubens I really hope all is good for you too.

Hugs to everyone.

Amy
  • Amy, I'm sorry you don't feel completely welcome. Actually, I think we ALL feel that at times to some degree. Some of us feel that we do a lot of nurturing and we don't get any back from certain people.

I like to get personal "notes" from people in their posts, but not everyone feels they have time to give that type of attention.

We can only give what we've got, and I understand where you're at.
    hugs, sweetie...
  • Sorry Amy. But if you aren't getting what you need here, maybe try another group? Don't give up on the support if you need it!
  • Sorry that you are feeling down Amy. I agree with Ellis-sometimes you can feel totally like part of the group and other times not so much.

Good luck whatever you decide to do but you are welcome here anytime!
  • Sorry that you feel that way Amy, but I do understand too. I originally joined 3FC about a year and a half ago and just didn't click with the group I joined, never really felt part of it. Which I'm not saying was for any specific reason, but that's how it was. And I took a really long break, came back last fall and found this group. Which I love - but sometimes I take little mini breaks, some threads I don't really join in on so much (like the movie one, cuz I don't see many movies!)...

Anyway Mauvais is right, there may be another group that is more "right" for you - like in real life. I am sorry that I haven't always written as many personal notes as I sometimes would like to - I am kind of quiet in real life, you see!

And I really do wish you all the best and you are welcome back anytime!

Lidian
  • Lidian, I didn't mean YOU! You ALWAYS send nice little notes! You are SO nurturing!
  • Aw Ellis, I know you didn't mean me! I didn't mean YOU didn't think that I didn't...blah blah blah...but sometimes I kinda feel like I wish I sent MORE. Whew. (Kind of lost myself there in that sentence!)

Lidian
  • Amyjo-I feel that way sometimes too...(STOP IGNORING ME ELLIS!! ) But I switched here from a different thread because i felt more at home here. This is like one big old family. Sometimes people are bound to feel left out or more or less connected. At any rate, I wish the best for you whatever you decide.
  • I notice you're makin' up for it now that I've SAID that, Lidian. snort.

Yeah, if anyone is ignored around here it's that Dentrassi. She THINKS she's one of the family, but she's actually like the hampster. We feed her when we think of her. snicker.
  • And I escape from the cage and poop all over the rug to get even.
  • Yeah, I kind of have haven't I? Tee hee.

Hi, Den!

Lidian
  • Dear God I love you two, Ellis & Den. Not that I don't love everyone else, but you two are a freakin' riot.
  • We're all freakin' riots, Squeak. And you are our little sister. I can't believe she sleeps naked, girls!! This is unacceptable!!

I thought I knew how to write HTML, but I want to know how the heck she wrote so small. That short twirp.

That honkin' Lidian never SHUTS UP!!