Mini-goal for the day.... Head back to the gym

• I have lost my way, gotten frustrated, made more excuses than I can even remember. But today I am determined to get back to the gym. I am hoping that joining here, and posting my daily struggles and successes will help me get where I want to be both physically and mentally.
    So for those of you listening.... Thank you for being there as I take my first step on this journey.

~Kel
  • What a great goal, Kel! I have been off plan for 3 days on a business trip. I did exercise in the motel hot tub one night, but that has been it. I am gonna join in on your goal today and get back to the pool to exercise tonight after I get home. Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us.
  • Great goal! You can do it!

I got up at 4 am to go to the gym today, only to find out that my key doesn't work yet. I have to go after work and see whats what. Not a fan of getting up at 4 am for nothing!
  • Thanks ladies! I had been going every day while I was laid off. Once I went back to work, its been so hard to fit gym time in. And the reality of it all is that I am NOT the girl who can take time off. Even if it's something small I need to work every day.

We CAN do this!
  • Goal completed! Yay me! One day down, the rest of my life to go
  • Yay!
  • Congrats on your decision! I made this decision over two months ago and never looked back. When you think you can't do it...just go. When you get to the gym you will be fine to work out, it's just those first few weeks of going can be rough! You will feel so good about yourself for making the commitment!