Hey all! I am StepGroupie ;)

• Hi everyone,
    Guess you can call me StepGroupie, from my hubby's old band name
    I am soon to be 38 in a few months, have a loving hubby & 3 kids.
    I am a at home mom who tends to have a bit of free time on her hands when kids are at school and loves to cook. Just kinda hard when I like foods everyone else don't care for, and get tired of cooking 2 dinners a night.
    Winter here does not make it easy to get out, but spring around the corner is perking up my mood.
    Wanted to introduce myself to you all!
    Rock on!
  • to you!

Spring is getting closer (yeah). Gosh I hope it doesn't make it tougher for you to make separate meals when you are eating healthy? I hope that that family helps out too. I wish you well!!
  • Welcome! *waves*

I feel you on the spring thing!! I'm almost running around with happiness that it's now getting dark here at 6PM instead of 4

Hope to see you around the forum! \m/
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
  • Hi and Welcome! I am also a stay at home mum who loves to cook!
    But her in N.Z, I am happily looking forward to Autumn as it is way to hot at the moment!!
  • Hi,
    I'm a stay at home mom too, and I've gotta cook 3 separate meals every night. One for me, one for my picky husband, and one for my kids. My daughter is allergic to a lot of food such as wheat, eggs, dairy and oats! It's so frustrating, so I feel ya on cooking loads. Funnily enough, I love to cook! But there are some nights when it's a bit overwhelming. Maybe try to make your food in advance for the week? I've been doing that. I've found that doing that makes me less stressed about losing weight. I don't want to constantly think about food, and having to so so many meals at once makes me want to stuff my face. Maybe getting it all out of the way early will help!