3 months progress

• Okay so this is my first post. First of all I'd like to say I'm terrified of people seeing my before picture, but I'm gonna post it anyway lol. I've lost 15kg in 3 months after putting on 30kg during my pregnancy. I was so self conscious and just depressed, comfort eating even though i knew it was going to have the opposite effect to what I needed. I kept telling myself 'I'm gonna go on a diet' but always went back on my word until one day I said to myself 'I'm not going to diet anymore, I'm just going to eat clean and if I want some chocolate I'll have some bloody chocolate, no more crazy restrictions', and since then I haven't looked back. I haven't felt this confident in my life considering I suffered from anorexia and bulimia in my teens. I never knew what a difference clean eating could make not only physically but mentally. I've never felt better. So here goes, don't mind the finger I was just kind of saying eff you to all the people who ever put me down haha, this is my progress so far:

• WOW...you look fantastic!!!
  • You look great! You seem to be doing really well. Congrats! Not to be weird, but you and I are very similar- our starting and goal weights are nearly the same and I our body's are shaped very similarly! I've never seen anyone who has a body so similar to mine. How interesting!
  • Congrats, that is really good progress.
  • You look great!!!! There's such a huge difference. Congrats on your determination and hard work
  • Congrats!
  • hahahahahaa teh finger gave me a morning laugh! Good job
  • Wow you look great, the tummy is totally gone...
  • Nice work, loving the after pose haha!

Your mid-section has shrunk so much. And nice rack btw

You got this!
  • Seriously awesome job!
  • Wow, you look great!
  • Wow that's a fantastic!