How much have you lost?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • After reading through some of the other threads I am curious as to what everyone loses on this program. I was never told 3-7 pounds per week, but my clinic does have literature that states that in the clinic. I was told to expect larger losses the first month and an average of 2 pounds per week after that since I take synthroid. I have lost 26 pounds in 6 weeks. I know everyone loses at a different pace. I am thrilled with my results and would be really happy with a 2 pound average weight loss each week.

How long have you been on IP and how much have you lost?

Bella
  • I have been on IP for 17 weeks and have lost 59 lbs. That means I lose an average of about 3.5 lbs per week. I've had a few weeks with 0 losses, but thats usually followed by a big loss.
  • Today is my 2 month mark exactly on IP, and I hit 25 lb loss this morning.

I have extensive extra medical problems, including diabetes and thyroid issues, so I'm beyond THRILLED with the success I'm having on IP and alternative foods.
  • I have been on IP since November 7th and lost 61 lb so far (see signature) I weigh in tomorrow so maybe more!
  • Thank you to everyone that responded. Everyone is having amazing results! Thank you for the inspiration.
  • My ticker tells the story..i started 1/12/13
  • I have lost 55.5 lbs in 18 weeks for an average of 3.08 lbs. per week. I moved into phase 2 yesterday,
  • I've lost 38.8 lbs in 12 weeks. Easiest 38.8 lbs I've ever lost.
  • 236lbs in 97 weeks!
  • As of yesterday I have lost 76 pounds in 16 weeks.
  • At 30 weeks, I am at 122.2 lbs lost...

This picture shows the progress so far at my 6 month mark.

• 154 to 123, 31 lbs, 14 weeks
  • I weighed in today and down another two pounds. I have been losing 2 lbs a week for the last 4 weeks. I wish it was more but hey, I'll take it. I have lost 24lbs since my start date of Jan2!
    There are some crazy success stories here. Congrats to everybody! Well done!
  • 40 pounds in 10 weeks.
  • Lost 110 lbs in 26 weeks (4,2lb average). Best of all have maintained lost for last nine months