Apps for Android Phone

• I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy III phone and am trying to find apps for Weight Watchers.

I'm looking for free apps....I don't want the Weight Watchers apps themselves.

Has anyone come across any good ones??

• I have the same phone and the only ones I use are the actual Weight Watchers Mobile and Barcode Scanner apps.
  • I have a Samsung Galaxy IIS.

I use WW Diary from Can of Sleep for tracking.
    I use WW points calculator from from Chris Towles.

Both are free and have been working great.
  • I've used the WW Diary app as well and really like it - you can upgrade it by paying $1.00 a month and that will give you a scanner. Well worth it.
  • There are no Weight Watchers apps that are not made by WW. They have trademarks on anything that uses their point system. The only thing close that can help would be My Fitness Pal. Although they count calories, its a similar system to WW, I just don't know how well it works though.
  • The Ultimate Food Value Diary Plus is the greatest app and works just like WW mobile app. It is $3.99 for the app and no monthly fees after that. It is on android and iPhone. I also have the galaxy 3 and love it!!
  • I also use the Ultimate Food Value Diary Plus - - The one-time $3.99 fee has been well worth it.
  • Ultimate Food Value Diary works great for me.....love the scanner.
  • This is a 2 year old post so they didn't have the online and smartphone tools like we have now.