Mini-Goal reached and little joys

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have officially lost 25 kg! That's 55lbs. I know there is still a long way to go, but up until recently I never really believed that I COULD lose so much! I'm so happy and proud of myself and motivated.

I've also had two of my classmates from ballet tell me that they saw I lost weight, and my ballet teacher is very happy for me.

And yesterday, we had a lecture in a room we last used in December, it has chairs with small tables attached and I never really fit into them. I always chose one on the end of the row, because I could sit a little to the side, so the table would lie flat. Yesterday, I sat in the middle and the table went down without a problem. It was a small thing, but I felt so ridiculously happy and NORMAL.
  • Oh wow! Being able to fit into one of those chairs that was created by a thin sadist would be enough to carry me for days! Hate those chairs -- mainly because I can't fit into them. Congratulations! It's these NSVs that keep us going!
  • Oh yeah baby! That is such an awesome feeling. I am getting close to having that seat fit me too. Way to go... Its those little "wins" that keep us going to see the next one GREAT for YOU!
  • Awesome!!!!
  • Thank you! You're all so nice!
  • Congrats!!!
  • We are all so happy and proud of you. Kind of brings tears to my eyes because I can feel how much you want to feel like you are like everyone else. you are like everyone, but when we are bigger it is easy to feel like we're in the middle of a room and everyone around is watching and judging our every move.
  • Congrats! You are doing it!
  • Congrats. I too wish I could fit in one of those desk chairs. Its one of the main reasons I haven't gone back to school.
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Ha! i remember those tables! Well done

Victory Hug!
  • Yay! I'm happy to see your news. And so proud of you for getting out there and doing ballet!
  • Nothing small about that being able to sit where u want. Congrats
  • Great for you - keep it up!!

Ugh...those chairs with the attached desks, I HATE HATE HATE them.