Mini-goal: Finally down to 200 from 236 and ready for onederland

• I've started some really negative threads on 3fc about how down in the dumps I've felt about myself and I have really changed my outlook since then and I've worked on building up my confidence and appreciating myself throughout this journey. I've come a long way not on the outside but also on the inside because I am now much happier and accepting of myself. This is the first time I've ever done this so please don't mind my photos...I didn't take progress pics before I started losing.

Here I am at 236 and I'm 5'8 my highest though was about 240--- I rarely took many photos and wore many layers, dressed really unfashionably with ugly accessories lol thinking I could hide myself under it. I was completely disconnected from my body when I was gaining.

Here I am at 200. I am posting this to motivate myself to get into and stay in onederland.

Thanks ladies of 3fc for being amazing. Hugs to all.
  • Congrats and keep going!!!
  • Love Rocky! Keep moving forward!
  • Congrats, and glad you are feeling much better about yourself!
  • Great job, breaking the 200's is really freeing, and now you never have to be 200 again.
  • Keep the hard work! You're slimmer and more confident now. I wish you the best. And congrats for onederland!
  • Oops can't see the photos but