25lbs down

• I know it's not a whole lot and I got a lot to go but here's a progress pic. 25lbs GONE!

(This is my first time posting a pic so bare with me)

• I can totally see your weight loss!!!congrat keep it up!!!
  • 25 lbs is a lot to be proud of! I can see your thighs look smaller. You should reward yourself with a pedicure or something. Congrats!
  • you look great! 25 pounds gone is a big accomplishment, and it definitely shows.
  • Congratulations! That is such a wonderful and great thing you have done for yourself. Thank yourself and say that you are WONDERFUL because you are. I think floating all day long should be the feeling of the day!
  • Grats! You are looking amazing!
  • Thank y'all. My hubby and kids keep saying they see a big difference but that could be just cause they love me. Lol glad to know ppl who don't personally know how awesome I am see it too
  • Congrats!!!
  • Looking good! Keep it up!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations. 25 pounds is alot. You are doing amazing.
  • Quote: I know it's not a whole lot
    25lbs (or any amount lost) is amazingly great, don't discount any part of the hard work you have done!! And keep up what you are doing, great work!!
  • You look great, keep up the good work...
  • Progress is progress....You look great! I'm sure it would be a big deal if you'd gained 25 pounds. So it's a big deal when you lose 25 pounds
  • Bravo!!!