Out of Town

• I will be out of town Saturday - Wednesday...will miss you guys! You girls are awesome!!! Off to my weigh in...will update when I get back. Never thought in a million years I would look forward to getting on a scale!!! hahahaha
  • Have a nice long weekend, hope it's doing something fun!

Good luck at your weigh-in!! I'm not as thin as you but I don't dread the scale like I used to. I stay on plan and know (hope?!) the scale will reward my efforts!
  • Have a good weekend! Are you doing anything fun?!
  • Thanks girls..I'm down 2.6 since Monday...hooray!!

Yes, I will be having fun this weekend. I'm flying to Utah from Florida to see my boyfriend and meet his parents...I'm so excited. Leave Saturday and fly back Tuesday. I've lost 36lbs since he seen me in November. I think he will be happy to see my booty in my new size 12 jeans I got last night hahaha! I was a size 16 in November.
  • Awesome, sounds so fun!!! And you are a gorgeous girl to meet the parents! Congrats on the new size 12s, your booty will look great!!
  • Quote: Awesome, sounds so fun!!! And you are a gorgeous girl to meet the parents! Congrats on the new size 12s, your booty will look great!!
    Thank you so much...see these are the comments that keep me on track!!
  • Quote: Thanks girls..I'm down 2.6 since Monday...hooray!!

Yes, I will be having fun this weekend. I'm flying to Utah from Florida to see my boyfriend and meet his parents...I'm so excited. Leave Saturday and fly back Tuesday. I've lost 36lbs since he seen me in November. I think he will be happy to see my booty in my new size 12 jeans I got last night hahaha! I was a size 16 in November.
    OHHH that is so exciting!!! My fiance works outside of town and one time we didn't see each other for 2 months and it was such a great feeling when he seen me again!You will probably cry lol I did because I was so happy and he was so proud of me. It will be such a great feeling and I hope you have the same experience!! Let me know your secrets on how to stay on track on the road. Congrats on the new jeans, I am just now getting out of my size 11 but I was a 24 before. GREAT JOB GIRL!!!
  • Oh wow - that's going to be so neat seeing him with a 36 lb loss and in a size 12 now. That's incredible! Seriously! Have fun!
  • Have fun Keylani, I'm excited for you!
  • Have a great trip.i am sure the bf will love what he sees. :-)