Will u be my fitness pal, please please please lol

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I would like to challenge myself to log on mfp daily, don't know what would make me do that. But maybe some friends on it could help. Anyone willing to friend me 122ish. Or I could friend u if u give me your name, that's if I figure out how to do that. I made my friend download the app so I can motivate him, he got the app 2 weeks ago but no request yet, guess my actual friend does not want to be my pal. Or he hasn't set it up yet. The hubby is not using his so he hasn't requested me. Boy I sound pretty pathetic will u be my pal. if not that cool too, have a great night or a great morning if you are reading this tomorrow.
  • I use MFP everyday!
    Feel free to add me: mozzy314
  • Add me too! I'm kymb92 on there as well.. Anyone else feel free to add too!
  • you can add me too, teddine :-)
  • Add me too - ladyfyre13 . See you there!
  • Add me too, purplekittenuk7

everyone add me! I also sound pathetic, I only have 2 "friends" on there at the moment
  • I love MFP! You can add me too! Pinkhurricane88
  • Wannab2cute
  • Thanks everyone I will figure out how after I get home, going out to Los Angeles to visit family woohoo 2 hour drive. Let's hope I don't get tempted by all the old places I used to eat at when I lived out there.
  • Anyone can add me as well. RachelRawr14
  • anyone can add me, it's teacups79
  • You can add me if you like : ghosttree

Actually, all of y'all can add me... I'm just about to get brave and open up my food diary.... oOoooOooo!
  • Everyone add me! Goalgetter44
  • I could use a few friends on MFP also... It really helps to motivate me. The few I have don't seem too active!

JeffBrown3
  • Add me too! Mimsyborogoves, same as here!