Nsv

• I have been bored today and feeling pretty lonely. I walked aimlessly through the house and try as I might, I couldn't find a friend to go out with me. I didn't eve know where I wanted to go anyway, so I stayed in.

In my line of work I have had to attend formal events, galas etc. In my day-to-day work I wear usual office attire. Right before I started losing weight I donated lots of my smaller sized office clothing, so my closet is pretty bare.

Today while I was draging around the house I remembered that when I cleared my closet for donation I didn't have the heart to donate my formal wear, so I pulled out my beaded shirts/skirts/tops as well as my tuxedo dress and a pretty red and white print that I wore to a cousins wedding. I tried them all on and they all fit! The great thing is that they are all classic pieces and can still be worn at future events.

Now I just need to fill my closet again with clothes I can wear every day.
  • Good for you!! Closet shopping is so much fun!
  • Sorry you were bored and lonely, I often feel that way. But so happy for your discovery! Congrats!
  • Way to go! Congratulations!!
  • Great job! Love that they are timeless pieces, most of the stuff I have stashed away may come back into style someday
    Considering most of my DD's wardrobe is stuff I would have worn in grade school! It all eventually comes back, right???? lol
  • Super yay!!!!
  • Thank you all! I'm glad I found this place. I wasn't going to post because I felt like it was only a big deal to me...if a tree falls in the woods...ya know? But I felt I needed to celebrate my NSV just to mark it. Your support means more than you can imagine. Thanks again!

Fluffy puppy Thanks for understanding.