Down 79 pounds. NEVER thought I'd post these!!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Wow Misti, thanks so much for posting these. You are so brave and courageous to put yourself out there and I admire you for that. Also admiring those skinny legs, arms, face, everything!

You look gorgeous and I can just tell you are such a friendly person in real life, a warm genuine welcoming smile. I love people like that.

Amazing journey you have been on, thank you so much for sharing with us and all of the inspiration and helpfulness you provide to all of us here. You have perservered through some stubborn scale stalls and never stopped being so positive, you have no idea how much you have helped so many of us with your posts!!
  • Congrats Misti! I began at 313lbs..So far I've only lost 5lbs but i'm on my way to FIT! Again, congrats and good luck in the future! :-D
  • Congrats!! You've got a real Jessica Lange thing going on! (Love her!!!) Really impressive. :-)
  • Wow, you've done an amazing job! Very inspiring!
  • Looking great!!!
  • Wow, thank you, everyone for your kind comments. As for taking progress pix, I was not doing so at first but my doctor encouraged me to be sure to do it. I wish I had measured along the way too.

All of you are great and areal encouragement.
  • Quote: Congrats!! You've got a real Jessica Lange thing going on! (Love her!!!) Really impressive. :-)
    Oh and I should have mentioned... this comment made my week! LOL and I posted on FB that someone said that, and got agreement. I hope I do, ha ha.
  • Nice progression! You can see you shrinking! Congrats!
  • Thank you EagleRiverDee. And congrats and making it past the halfway mark!
  • So jealous! I wanna get to the point where I can post the progress pics!
  • You can do it, Jillbean! Welcome to the forum
  • Congrats! And your spunky hair cut framing your face compliments you very nicely.
  • Thanks, Sunny! I did the haircut because I spend so much time in the pool... but I ended up liking it LOL
  • Wow, there's such a difference between all of your photos! Well done, such an inspiration
  • You are such a beauty, Misti!! Thank you for sharing!!