Need suggestions for non-restricted, grab-n-go alternatives

• Anyone have any great go-to alternative products that are not restricted, and are grab and go? The more chocolate, the better. LOL

I have plenty of shakes but I'd like something chocolate and snack-like that needs no prep time.
  • You may want to scour the IP packet recipes on the forum - there are tons of recipes for muffins, cookies and portable foods out of the unrestricted packets.
  • Not chocolate but Healthsmart cinnamon cereal is a nice unrestricted grab and go.
  • cookies or muffins need up-front prep time but you can make them ahead-of-time
  • Quote: cookies or muffins need up-front prep time but you can make them ahead-of-time
    Exactly!! Preparation is half the battle on IP! You can make cookies from the drink mixes, muffins from the pudding, and mini pancakes from the Crispy Cereal (I used to do this often as a snack and I brought a little container of WF pancake syrup for dipping!). Set yourself up with a few days' worth in ziploc bags and you will be ready for anything!
  • canadians have the ready made puddings --mmmmm... Not sure why they're not in the States but those are yummy to throw in a lunch
  • Quote: canadians have the ready made puddings --mmmmm... Not sure why they're not in the States but those are yummy to throw in a lunch
    Oooh - you can definitely make the puddings ahead of time and just store them in the fridge!
  • The IP potato puree makes a fantastic potato pancake that you can use to make a veggie wrap. I take it to work all the time and it's sort-of grab-and-go, once it's made Non restricted, too, which is awesome.