Xyngular?

• I've been off and on these forums for years. I have a friend harping at me to try Xyngular Ignite. I'm always the skeptical one. The claims are 8-15 pound weight loss your first 8 days which consists of mainly detoxing and high protein snacks, and of course their shakes. Then the testimonials (including my friend) are that people are losing 20-30 pounds a month on this.

As I said, I'm always a skeptic. Plus, in my head, rapid weight loss is not a good thing. I've looked around on the web for reviews and get mixed things. Just curious to see if anyone has tried this?
  • Looking at the ingredients (which actually weren't that easy to find), it contains quite a few ingredients I'd be worried about, especially if you are taking other medications.

There is a diuretic/laxative in one of the primary products. Laxatives shouldn't be taken for more than a few days because your body can get addicted to them. The diuretic/laxative would cause weight loss from water weight and increased bowel movements.

Other than that, it seems pretty standard stuff including fiber to help fill you up and green tea/caffeine to give you a slight boost to your metabolism.

The price? a total scam.

I'd say save your money here. If you are having trouble with fullness, there are fiber supplements that you can take.
  • That's what I was thinking. I had talked to my doctor about it, but she had never heard of it. Like what I said, her biggest concern was the rapid weight loss. But that was just based upon the little info I told her. We didn't even get into what is in the product.

She and I agreed what I should lean towards is Weight Watchers and exercise.

Thank you so much for your input!
  • So my friend actually came up with "Well your doctor is clearly doing a disservice to you by discouraging you from trying it." So you've sold this product for 5 minutes and you are an "expert" over my doctor who I've had for 20 years, who has common sense AND a medical degree?