What does five pounds of fat look like?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What does five pounds of fat look like? Well, let me model it for you . . .

I'm having a hard time believing that I've lost 28 of these suckers.
  • Pretty gross, Ella

Glad to have it off our rears, right?
  • Great pic!
  • I remember seeing a mold exactly like that on Oprah quite some time ago and it just stuck with me.

Way to go, that's hard to even visualize! I've lost 8 or 9 of them. =)
  • LOL and I was carrying around 18 more of those things than I am now! No wonder I feel so much better!
  • Wow! Thanks for the visual! I have lost just about 3 of those, and have quite a few more to lose. Makes me feel gross!!!!

That is a great way to motivate me even more, though!!!
  • I've seen the image of the 5-pounder before, but never in someone's hands to give it scale. WOW!! That's big! Thank you so much for modeling... Great to be holding it and not wearing it, I'm sure!!
  • no picture for me
  • I have lost almost two of those... I may have a fewwww more to go Can't wait to have them gone for good.
  • They have one of these sitting on the counter at the center. It totally wigs me out everytime I sign-in. LOL.
  • That is awesome! Congratulations on your loss.
  • I've seen these pictures a million times, and they oog me out every single time. I think part of it is the color, but there's a general oog factor with it. I'm always stunned that I used to drag an extra 29 of these around.

What scares me is how many of them used to be wrapped around my heart and other vital organs? Hips are one thing, and it's nice to have it gone, but, man, my heart used to have to work hard.
  • Awesome!

You look fantastic, BTW!
  • Oooh, look at that 15lb one! I'm nearly at that, it looks like so much! I wonder what 100 looks like!! So,

1. Ew.
    2. Very encouraging!

I think I need to bookmark this thread
  • I lost that?.......eiiiiii :ο