Whooshes and Squishy Fat- they really do exist!

• Boo. 3FC ate my last post. So I will make this one a bit shorter.
    I weighed in today and maintained. However, we did body composition and my consultant told me to expect a nice drop in the scale soon. I'm holding onto quite a bit of water.

So I went back to work and found this article:
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html

It talks a bit about whooshes...and then squishy fat!

I've totally noticed this before- I've been doing great losing weight, but I feel so...lumpy and bumpy- more so then when I was heavier.

Has anyone else felt this way before?
  • Yes yes yes. I LOVE that article (and Lyle in general!), I have found it to be true and have linked that article quite a few times. I wish everyone would read it!!!!
  • How interesting. I was just telling my husband I had tumors all over my ribs (those marbles). We concluded that if it really was tumors, they'd probably be more problematic with additional signs. Good to know Im not alone in that though. Thanks for sharing!
  • how interesting, as just last night I was noticing that i was lumpy feeling.
  • I just came off a month long woosh triggered by a Christmas full of cheats, so I believe this totally. And man oh man am I squishy!!!!!! I was actually disheartened in a few of my first naked progress photos because I looked soooo flabby, but that means skinny is coming!
  • I hadn't seen that article before, thanks for sharing that! It explained some things.
  • Now I have an excuse for my squishy tummy JK JK... that's definitely fat and not water in my fat cells...lol lol!!
  • Interesting article!
  • This was good! Just what I needed!! Thanks for sharing